Terms & Conditions | Base Fashion
Base Fashion is a trading name of Base Childrenswear Ltd
Company number: 8297599, Registered in England
VAT number: 152447713
2. INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The website owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
3. TRADE MARKS
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
4. EXTERNAL LINKS
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the website owner.
5. PUBLIC FORUMS AND USER SUBMISSIONS
The website owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, blogs, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the website owner. The website owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to -
1. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
2. publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
3. post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the website owner's and/or a third party's computer system and/or network;
4. violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of the website owner or any other third party;
5. submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
6. SPECIFIC USE
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, discriminatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, homophobic, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the website owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the website owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. Your use of the Sites and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and any other intellectual property and material rights relating to the content (as described in the content section below), including all HTML and other code contained in this Site. All such content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions.
2. You are permitted to use the content only as expressly authorised by Base Retail LTD and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
3. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. However, you are permitted to make one copy for the purposes of viewing content for your own personal use.
8. CONTENT & ERROR
1. Colours of products are as accurate as the website allows and may differ slightly to the actual product due to the nature of photography and monitor colour calibration.
2. We thank all our suppliers for letting us use their images and Logo's on our website. All other images have been produced by BaseFashion.co.uk using our in house image studio.
3. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any part of the Website with or without notice to you without liability. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions from time to time.
4. In addition to the intellectual property rights mentioned above, "Content" is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this site.
5. Base Retail LTD tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete.
6. Base Retail LTD does not promise that Base Retail LTD content is accurate, error-free.
7. Base Retail LTD does not promise that the functional aspects of the site or Base Retail LTD content will be error free or that this site, Base Retail LTD content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
8. We always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, you or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
10. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
11. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Great Britain). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
12. PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
13. SALE PRICE PROMISE
Base Fashion.co.uk offers a Sale Price Promise on items purchased up to 3 working days prior to the start of a sale. Please be aware that the exact style and size of an item must be available online at the time your request is made before any adjustment in the RRP price can be approved. Only the difference in price will be credited excluding any shipping costs. All approved Sale Price Promises will be credited in the form of a online credit which will be valid for 6 months. Refunds to credit or debit cards are not available.
This offer excludes price adjustments on items originally purchased in a sale or on any special promotion items that are temporarily reduced in price.
1. In the event that you are unhappy with any goods received, you may return the goods for a refund or for an exchange within 28 calendar days of the date of order.
Please note: This refund and exchange policy is for online transactions only and does not cover store purchases.
2. The cost of returning the parcel is the customer’s responsibility. If you would like an exchange, replacement item(s) will be sent to you free of charge for the first exchange only. We reserve the right to request a delivery fee if we need to exchange the same or multiple item(s) more than once.
We are sorry that we cannot offer free exchanges to destinations outside the UK.
3. If your order originally qualified for free postage and you return part of that order for a refund, your card will be refunded by the amount of the returned item(s) minus any delivery costs that you would have originally incurred should your remaining order value fall below our free postage threshold.
4. We reserve the right to refuse or accept returned items that we believe are not in their original condition. This does not affect your statutory rights. All original packaging, labels and swing tags must be intact.
5. Some products may incur additional postage charges due to their packaging size and weight, and may not be eligible for free delivery. In this case, the correct postage charge will be applied to your basket at checkout. We reserve the right to hold your order until correct postage charges are agreed and paid.
6. Base Fashion do not take responsibility for items lost in transit, so please use a secure service and retain proof of postage.
7. Our website returns policy applies to purchases made on-line only and items purchased in store must be returned to the store.
8. We must be informed of parcels not arriving as soon as possible. For UK it must be within 21 working days. For international destinations we must be informed within 35 working days, and failure to do this can affect our ability to trace the parcel and issue any refund due.
9. Refunds or replacements will only be issued after 21 working days in the UK or 35 working days for International parcels only if the parcel is deemed to be lost in transit.
10. On issue of the refund or replacement, you will agree to providing any required evidence, written or otherwise, of non receipt.
15. OVERSEAS RETURNS
Please note returned products must be packed with a RETURNS NOTE (document included) stating the goods are returned products. Failure to do this will result in import duties being removed from the amount refunded, at the customers expense. We strongly advise you make it clear that the product is a return.
16. IN-STORE RETURNS
If we discover that a pricing error has been made, we reserve the right to suspend your order and contact you to ask whether you wish continue with the order at the correct price. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price. We present our content 'as is' and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.
Pricing mistakes are rare but do happen from time to time, and whilst we are very sorry, we will not be able to offer any kind of compensation for such a mistake.
18. PRICE MATCH
We aim to make our prices as competitive as possible and will try and match our competitors; however in some cases due to brand restrictions, promotional activities and sale periods we will be unable to match prices. Please note that all information gained through this the price match feature will enable Base Fashion to become more competitive and ensure that customers receive the best possible prices.
Please note we do not price match with EBAY, Affiliate's and Websites outside the UK with Varying Exchange Rates.
19. PAYMENT OPTIONS
1. We accept all major credit/debit cards for payment as well as Base Fashion Online Credit, also known as e-wallets.
2. If your credit card is rejected by our online payment processing systems, please double-check that all the details you entered on the website were correct. Your name and address details must match the card - holder address details held by your card issuer. If the problem persists, please contact your credit card provider.
20. FREE DELIVERY OFFER*
Our free UK delivery service is only valid for order's based in the UK Mainland and excludes Northern Ireland & Northern Scotland. Please note this free delivery option is subject to change and does not affect your statutory rights. *The Free Delivery offer is subject to minimum spend and is not a year round promotion. Free delivery does not include sale or discounted products and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offer.
21. LOYALTY SCHEME
1. Loyalty Vouchers can only be issued to REGISTERED customers and cannot be applied post purchase if you did not register at the time of purchase. You will also be given the option to register when you complete your first order.
2. Credits are issued according the cumulative spend on your account, therefore customers must be logged in before making a purchase to qualify each time.
3. Loyalty Credits are sent in the form of a E-wallet Credit by email when cumulative spend on the account reaches every £100 milestone.
4. Credits are issued 7 days after the despatch of your qualifying order
5. Credits may not be valid in conjunction with any other offers, promotions or discount codes.
6. Credits are only valid for online sales. They cannot be redeemed at any physical Base Stores.
If you have any enquiries with vouchers please contact email@example.com
22. BFPO, PO BOXES AND MAIL FORWARDING
Please note we do not use mail forwarding companies and are unable to accept BFPO or PO Box orders due to limitations with our courier services. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
23. COOKIES ON BASE FASHION
24. ITEM OUT OF STOCK
Our products are held in our warehouse and in our stores and our stock feed is not live. There are rare times that we may find that a product with limited stock availability may be showing for sale by our website, but has already been sold in store. We will do our best to re-stock that product as quickly as possible or offer you an alternative. Should there be no alternative or our suggestions not be suitable for you, we will be happy to refund your order in full.
1. These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein.
2. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
3. The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices.
4. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version.
<p class="MsoListParagraphCxSpLast" style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-add-space: auto; text-indent: -18.0pt; line-height: normal; mso-li